Monday

Goal Gameplan

The year is winding down and I'm starting to think about all the business goals I wanted to accomplish but haven't. I came to the realization that the goals I set at the beginning of the year were to "general" or "non-specific", and what I needed to do is to come up with a better goal setting system.

So I took a little time to come up with the following Goal Gameplan:
  • I will set realistic, specific, time sensitive goals.
  • I will focus on my goals & take action.
  • I will stop wasting my day on non-productive activities that take away from achieving my goals
  • I will educate myself on topics that will further my goals.
  • I will not make excuses for goals I don't achieve. I will try again.
  • I will be successful!

Rather that wait until the new year, I'm starting this proccess now, by rewriting all my goals to conform with the Goal Gameplan. With these new goals I will take my business to the next level, and as the last bullet point of the Goal Gameplan states "I will be Successful"!

No comments:

Post a Comment